PLACES TO GO
OSAKAAttractions places in KansaiSETOUCHIGourmet Enjoyment Tour
- Day 1 – Hiroshima
- Depart from New Osaka Station — Arrive to Hiroshima Station…
- Day 2 – Matsuyama
- Breakfast at Hotel — Visit Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
View DetailsHOKURIKUCultural experience & Scenery Sightseeing Tour
- Day 3 – Matsuyama, Takamatsu
- Breakfast at Hotel — Dogo Hot Spring station — Matsuyama..
- Day 1 – Osaka
- Arrive to Osaka City — Visit Abeno Harukass — Visit Osaka Shin-Sekai “Kushikatsu …
- Day 2 – Kyoto
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Kyoto via Train — Visit Kiyomizu Temple & Ninenzaka..
- Day 3 – Kanazawa
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Kanazawa via Train — Visit cKenroku Garden…
HOKKAIDOBreathtaking Beauty of Hokkaido. Enjoy the natural view and a rich ecosystem.SHIRETOKOSuperb Snow View Tour
- Day 1 – Abashiri, Utoro
- Depart from New Chitose Airport — Transfer to Memanbetsu…
- Day 2 – Shiretoko, Mashu
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Shiretoko Five Lakes — Experience Snow Shoeing …
View DetailsCENTRALNature Trail Tour
- Day 3 – Kushiro, Akan
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Kushiro Station via Train — Visit Akan International Crane…
- Day 1 – Furano, Asahikawa
- Arrive to New Chitose Airport — Transfer to Furano via Rental Car…
- Day 2 – Wakkanai, Rebun
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Wakkanai via Train — Ferry to Rebun Island…
- Day 3 – Rebun
- Breakfast at Hotel — Hiking at Peach Rock Observatory…
TOKYOEnjoying both the traditional and contemporary sights of TokyoTOHOKUCherry blossoms & Snow Tour
- Day 1 – Tokyo
- Arrive to Tokyo — Visit Shinjuku Botanical Garden…
- Day 2 – Morioka
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Morioka via Bullet Train — Rental Car at Morioka..
View DetailsTokyo and VicinityAutumn Leaves & Hot Springs Tour
- Day 3 – Iwate, Miyaki
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Koiwa Farm via Car — Visit to see the Single Sakura Tree…
- Day 1 – Tokyo
- Arrive to Tokyo City — Visit Hibiya Park & Hamarikyu Onshi Garden..
- Day 2 – Gunma
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Kusatsu via Bullet Train/Train & Bus…
- Day 3 – Gunma, Nagano
- Breakfast at Hotel — Transfer to Karuizawa via Train — Visit Onioshidashi Lava Flow…
HOKKAIDOThe main event-cum-festival of Hokkaido each winter is the annual “Sapporo Snow Festival.”
TOHOKUBreathtaking scenery can be seen from a boat on Lake Towada.
KANTOTwo shrines and one temple (Furatasan Shrine, Toshogu Shrine, and Rinno-ji Temple)
HOKURIKU/CHUBUMt. Fuji straddles the boundary between Shizuoka and Yamanashi prefectures.
KANSAILocated along the Sea of Japan along with Wakasa.
CHUGOKU/SHIKOKUThe Izumo region, which is known for its many myths
KYUSHUThe largest mercantile area in Kyushu is Tenjin
OKINAWAThe Gusuku were first started in the 12th century.